1. Prep electrical box.
2. Press BLOXX temporary electrical cover into box.
3. For smaller boxes shave off rub-nubs at top edge of cover.
4. Leave BLOXX in during dry wall installation, plaster & paint.
5. BLOXX protects the wires from routers, plaster & paint
and protects people from exposed wires.
6. After plaster and painting is completed, remove BLOXX.
7. Pull BLOXX out by the tab. User pliers if required.
8. Complete the final trim of the electrical box – free from damage, paint, plaster and debris.
9. BLOXX are durable so if they survive the process – reuse BLOXX on the next job.